The code requires that local authorities must publish the following information about their counter fraud work:
· Number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud) Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers
· Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
· Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
· Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud
· Total number of fraud cases investigated
Shere Parish Council has no staff members undertaking fraud investigation work and therefore has no information to publish.