The code requires that local authorities must publish the following information on trade union facility time:
· Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of staff who are union representatives
· Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of union representatives who devote at least 50 per cent of their time to union duties
· Names of all trade union represented in the local authority
· A basic estimate of spending on unions
· A basic estimate of spending on unions as a percentage of the total pay bill
Shere Parish Council has no staff members who are union representatives and therefore has no information to publish.